Authors can submit articles of all categories except case reports, and editorials for the preprint, provided the following conditions are strictly adhered to:
1. The original submitted version of the manuscript (the version that has not undergone peer review) may be posted at any time. Authors must disclose preprint posting details at the time of manuscript submission.
2. Research involving humans has received approval from the Institutional Ethics Review Committee or IRB.
3. The research and creative work have been performed according to the ICMJE and COPE guidelines.
4. All the authors agree to the submission and hold ORCID registration.
5. Once accepted or rejected by JPMA, the manuscript must be removed from the preprint site.
6. Upon publication of the article, please add the following text to the preprint server:
“This article has been published in [full insert citation] following peer review and can also be viewed on the journal’s website at [insert DOI].