1. Rauqlione MC, Snider DE Jr, Kochi A. A global epidemiology of Tuberculosis morbidity and mortality from a worldwide epidemic. JAMA 1995; 273:220-26.
2. World health Organization .TB a global emergency, Geneva: WHO 1994: CDC/TB/94.177.
3. WHO world report 2000.Global tuberculosis control .Geneva WHO, 2000 :(WHO /CDC/TB/2002-295).
4. Ministry of Health, Government of Pakistan, PC-1 form from National Tuberculosis programme for 1996-2002, Islamabad .Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Health, 1996; pp. 2-6.
5. Directorate of Tuberculosis control .Report on National TB prevalence survey 1987 -1988 .Islamabad: Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Health, 1988.
6. Kabra SK, Lodha R, Seth V. Tuberculosis in children -What has changed in last 20 years? Indian J Pediatr, 2002 (supp):S5-S10.
7. National guidelines for diagnosis and management in Children, National TB control Programme, Ministry of health, and Government of Pakistan in collaboration with Pakistan Paediatric Association, First edition, Feb. 2006.
8. Zar HJ, Tannenbaum E, Apolles P, Roux P, Hanslo D, Hussey G. Sputum induction for the diagnosis of pulmonary tuberculosis in infants and young children in an urban setting in South Africa. Arch Dis Child 2000; 82:305- 308.
9. Harries AD, Hargreves NJ, Graham SM, Mwansambo C, Kazembe P, Broadhead RL, et al. Childhood tuberculosis in Malawi.nationwise case finding and treatment outcome. Internat J Tuberc Lung Dis 2002;6: 424-31.
10. Mehnaz A, Arif F. Applicability of scoring chart in the early detection of Tuberculosis in children. J Coll Physicians Surg Pak 2005; 15:543-46.
11. Shah PR,Rana Krishna B ,Mehta DK ,Shah RC. Pulmonary Tuberculosis in Ahmedabad .Epidemiology diagnosis and short course therapy. Indian J Pediatr 1992;59:435-42