1. Sadana, J.C. and Ahmed, B. 1946. Observations on the Carotenoid pigments of the Mango fruit. IJMR; 34:69-74.
2. Sadana, J.C. and Ahmed, B. 1946. Observations on the Carotenoid pigments of local varieties of Yellow Maize. IJMR; 34:59-68.
3. Sadiq, S.M. 1946. Enlarged prostate treated with stilboestrol. IMG; 81: p. 139.
4. Salaman, M.H., Williams, D.I., King, A.J. and Nicol, C.S. 1945. Prevention of Jaundice resulting from Antispyhilitic. treatment. IMG; 80: p.173.
5. Sami, M.A. 1938. Hydatid disease in the Punjab. IMG; 73:90-94.
6. Sarwar, M. 1946. Malnutrition and its effects. JIMA; 15:329-333.
7. Shah, C. 1880. Gonorrhoea as treated in vernacular medicinal literature especially with reference to its therapeutics. IMG; 15: 241-245.
8. Shah, C. 1881. A case of suppression of urine in which symptoms of uraemic poisoning did not develop for 13 days. IMG; 16: 106-107.
9. Shah, C. 1881. A case of hypospadias with great deficiency of corpus spongiosum. IMG; 16: p.170.
10. Shah, C. 1888. An interesting case of Hysteria in a body. IMG; 23:302-303.
11. Shah, Jelal M. 1934. Some complications of gonorrhoea and their treatment. BMJ; 3:192-194.
12. Shah, M.A. 1943. Cataract in untreated cases of diabetes mellitus. IMG; 78:71-73.
13. Shah, M.A. 1944. Progenic reactions following-intravenous saline infusions. IMG; 79: p. 508.
14. Shah, M.A. 1945. Glass-blowers\' cataract. IMG;82:400-402
15. Shah, M.A. and Shah Mubarik. 1945. The position of the vermiform appendix. IMG; 80:494-495.
16. Shah, M.A. 1946. A note onphlyctenular ophthalmia in adults. IMG; 81:20-22.
17. Shah, M.H. 1941. Report on the epidemic of oriental sore in Delhi. IMG; 76:449-457.
18. Shah, M.M. 1905. Case of Sarcoma. IMG; 40: p. 140.
19. Shahid, Syed Abdus. 1909. Quinine and Pregnancy. IMG; 44: p. 197.
20. Shah, S.R.A. 1939. A note on some cases of tathy-rism in a Punjab Village. IMG; 74:385-388.
21. Shah, S.R.A. 1940. Modern measure in the mass control of tuberculosis in the United States of America. IMG; 75:617-624.
22. Shaikh, S.Y. 1928. Stone in the bladder. IMG; 63: p.529.
23. Shanks, G., Khan, G.P. and Tribedi, B.P. 1930. Enterococcus bacteriaemia in association with infections with Bacillus typhosus. IMG; 65:310-314.
24. Sharif, II. 1931. An interesting case simulating Tetanus. IMG; 66: p.22.
25. Sharif, M. 1937. On the internal Anatomy of the larva of Rat Flea Nosopsyllus fasciatus. (Bosc.) Phil. Trans. R. Soc; Ser. B. 277:465-538.
26. Sharif, M. 1938. Medical and veterinary impor-t ance of fleas and ticks and the possibilities of their control. CS; 7-11-16.
27. Sharif, M. 1938. Diseases transmitted by Indian species of ticks in India and other countries and possibility of their prevention through biological control. Proc. 25th Indian Sci. Congr. Calcutta. Pt. 3; p. 162.
28. Sherwani, A.H.K. 1932. Neostibosan in chyluria. IMG; 67:83-84.
29. Shirazi, A.M.J. 1947. An unusual phenomenon in strychnine convulsions. IMG; 82:394-396.
30. Siddiqi, A. Hameed. 1929. A case of free bile in the peritoneal cavity. IMG; 64: p.385.
31. Siddiqui, M. Ahsan, Abraham, A.C. 1936. Investigation of Yaws in Warangal. IMG; 71:322-326.
32. Siddiqui, M.A.H. 1934. Volvulus in a newborn child. IMG; 69: p. 264.
33. Siddiqui, M.A.H. and Shah, M.A. 1944. Estimation of stature from long bones of Punjabis. IJMR; 32:105-108.
34. Siddiqui, M.A.H. 1947. Roentgen Therapy in tuberculous cervical lymphadenitis. IMG; 82:523-27.
35. Siddiqui, M.A.H. 1947. Diagnosis of chronic prostatitis. JIMA; 16:381-384.
36. Sinton, J.A., Orr, W.B.F. and Ahmed Bashir. 1928-29. Some physico-chemical changes in the blood produced by the Malarial Paroxysm. IJMR; 16:341-346.
37. Sinton, J.A. and Majid, S.A. 1935. The dispersion of Anopheline Larvae by the flow of streams and the effect of Larvicides in preventing this. RMSI; 5:3-17.
38. Smith, R.O.A., Haider, K.C. and Ahmed, I. 1940. Further light on the mechanism of Sand fly transmission of Kala-Azar. IMG; 75:67-69.
39. Smith, R.O.A., Haider, K.C. and Ahmed, I. 1940. Further investigations on the transmission of Kala-azar Pt. 1. The maintenance of sandflies p. argentipes on nutriment other than blood. IJMR; 28:575-580.
40. Smith, R.O.A., Haider, K.C. and Ahmed, I. 1940. Further investigations on the transmission of Kala-azar Pt. 2. The phenomenon of the \'blocked\' sandfly. IJMR; 28:581-584.
41. Smith, R.O.A., Haider, K.C. and Ahmed, I. 1940.Further investigations on the trans-mission of Kala-azar Pt.3. The transmission of Kala-azar by the bite of the sandfly p. argentipes. IJMR; 28:585-592.
42. Smith, R.O.A., Haider, K.C. and Ahmed, I.1941.Further investigations on the trans-mission Of Kala-azar Pt. 4. The duration of life and other observations on \'Blockes\' flics. IJMR; 29:783-788,
43. Smith, R.O.A. and Ahmed, I. 1941. Further investigations on the transmission of Kala-azar Pt. 5. An inquiry into the Relation between Malaria and Kala-azar in a Rural area. IJMR; 29:789-798.
44. Smith, R.O.A., Haider, K.C. and Ahmed, I. 1941. Further investigations on the transmission of Kala-azar Pt. 6. A second series of transmission of L. donovani by p. argentipes. IJMR; 29:799-802.
45. Soleiman, S.A.S. 1912. \'Medicine Lebel Book\'. Commercial Press, Meerut, India.
46. Soudager, Mohammad Husain Abdul Razakh. 1926. A case of compound fracture of the humerus treated by a simple method. IMG; 61: p.449.
47. Stonham, F.V. and Haq, M.A. 1945. Tuberculosis of the skull. IMG; 80:196-197.
48. Sufie, I.A. 1928. Novel methods of treatment. IMG; 63: p.490.
49. Suhrawardy, Hassan. 1911. Pancreatic cysts. IMG; 46: p.58.
50. Suhrawardy, II. 1911. Lipo-Fibromc of the Tonsil. IMG; 46: p. 219.
51. Suhrawardy, II. 1912. Notes on a case of double volvulus of the large intestines and on one of Posterior Gastro-jejunnostomy. IMG; 47:394-96.
52. Sur, S.N., Bhattachaiji, K.P. and Khan, B.M. 1932-33. Report on a malaria survey in Kalimpong and Sikkim. RMSI; 3:571-575.
53. Syddiq, M.M. 1938. Illustrations explaining an article on Siphunculina funicola (Eye-fly). IMG; 73:468-469.
54. Syddiq, M.M. 1938. Siphunculina funicola (eye fly). IMG; 73:17-19.
55. Syddiq, M.M. 1938. Some observations with the \'Entoray\' machine. JMII; 1: p.473.
56. Syddiq, M.M. 1938. Some observations of practical importance and interest for the malariologist. IMG; 73:676-679.
57. Tojuddin, M. 1945. Treatment of cerebrospinal fever with sulphapyridine. IMG; 80: p.539.
58. Tyabji, Amin. 1943. The treatment of shock. IMG; 78:p.619.
59. Umar, M. 1928. A case of double monster. IMG; 63:706.
60. Umar, M. 1929. A case of medico-legal interest. IMG; 64:255-256.
61. Umar, M. 1929. Kala-azar in Bijnor. IMG; 64:322-323.
62. Umar, M. 1930. Multiple injuries to the Abdominal viscera. IMG; 65:636-637.
63. Umar, M. 1932. A case of ileus. IMG; 67: p.266.
64. Wahed, M. Abdul. 1924. Role of vitamines in health and disease. 1MR; 24:47-50.
65. Wahed, A.K.M. Abdul. 1924. Vitamins in health and disease. Application of the observed results in daily life and medicine. IMR; 44:331-335.
66. Wahed, A.K.M. Abdul. 1924. Role of vitamines in health and disease. Use of Vitamines in our Country. IMR; 44:294-298.
67. Wahed, A.K.M. Abdul. 1924. Role of vitamines in health and disease. Tuberculosis. IMR; 44:272-273.
68. Wahed, A.K.M. Abdul. 1924. Role of vitamines in health and disease. Tuberculosis. IMR; 44:242-247.
69. Wahed, A.K.M. Abdul. 1924. A few practical points in Kala-Azar. IMR; 44:358-362.
70. Wahed, A.K.M. Abdul. 1928. A case of Landry\'s paralysis. IMG; 63: p.706.
71. Wahed, A.K.M.A. 1934. Toxic effects produced by combined treatment with atebrin and plasmochin. IMG; 69:213-214.
72. Wahed, A.K.M.A. 1940. Gaseous warfare. JIMA; 9:303-308.
73. Wahed, A.K.M.A. and Yazdani, G. 1941. The fatal termination of a case of mitral stenosis by pericarditis. IMR; 61:289-290.
74. Wali, M.A. 1900. Note on the Plague in India during the region of the Emperor Aurangzeb. PASB; May, 83-85.
75. Wallace, E.H. and Amin-ul-Haq. 1938. Multiple perforations of small intestine with recovery. IMG; 73:739-740.
76. Wallace, E.H. and Amin-ul-Haq. 1939. Purulent arthritis complicating smallpox. IMG; 74: p.479.
77. Wasti, S.M.K. 1945. Parenteric fever due to bact. Faecalis Alkaligenes. IMG; 80:564-567.
78. Wasti, S.M.K. 1945. Paratyphoid C. Fever. IMG; 80:485-489.
79. Watts, R.S. and Mohamed, S.G. 1921. The incidence of Gingivitis among the Indian Troops. IMG; 56:97-98.
80. Wats, R.C. and Jafar, M. 1932. Dysentery in Burma. IMG; 67:446-448.
81. Wilson, H.E.C., Ahmad, B. and Mullick, D.N. 1936-37. A diet survey of some families and institutions in Calcutta. IJMR; 24:161-172.
82. Wilson, H.E.C., Ahmad, B. and Muilick, D.N. 1936-37. The Ash, Calcium and Phosphorus content of some common Bengali foodstuffs. IJMR; 24:797-800.
83. Wilson, H.E.C., Das Gupta, S.M. and Ahmad, B. 1936-37. Studies on the Absorption of Carotene and Vitamin A in the Human subject. IJMR; 24:807-812.
84. Wilson, H.E.C., Ahmad, B., Ray, G. and Guha, R.C. 1936-37. The Vitamin B1 content of some common Indian Foodstuffs. IJMR; 24:813-817.
85. Wilson, H.E.C., Ahmad, B. and Majumdar, B.N. 1937-38. The transformation of Carotene into Vitamin A in Liver Autolysates. IJMR; 25:75-88.
86. Wilson, H.E.C., Ahmad, B. and Mitra, D. 1937. Nutritional survey of school boys in Calcutta and the Punjab by means of clinical observations. A.C.H. index of nutrition and other measurements. IJMR; 24:817-838.
87. Yacob, M. 1924. Malaria survey of Sulimanke Canal Works, right bank of Sutlej. Punjab Malaria Bureau.
88. Yacob, M. and Shah, K.S. 1930. A preliminary report on the suitability of paris green as an Anopheline Larvicide as applied to Punjab conditions. IMG; 65:84-88.
89. Yacob, M. 1931-32. Studies of the Genus Proteus Pt. 1. A Culture and Serological study of certain strains of the Proteus Group Pt. 2. The Laboratory diagnosis of Typhus Fever. The Wilson-Weil-Felix reaction. IJMR; 19:787-830.
90. Yacob, M. and Chaudhri, J.R. 1934. Hookworm infection in the Punjab. IMF; 69:669-672.
91. Yacob, M. 1935. The incidence of cerebrospinal fever in the borstal institution and central Jail, Lahore, during 1934, with a note on the use of Anti-meningo-coccus prophylactic vaccine. IMG; 70:502-503.
92. Yacob, M. 1936. A note on the use of cyanogas \'A\' dust as a raticide and pulicide. IMG; 71:336-339.
93. Yacob, M. 1937. A note on a circumscribed outbreak of a Typhuslike fever in Muzaffargarh Dist. South Western Punjab. IMG; 72: 585-586.
94. Yacob, M. 1944. Epidemiology of cholera in the Punjab. IMG; 79:383-390.
95. Yacob, M. and Swaroop, S. 1944. The forecasting of epidemic malaria in the Punjab. JMII; 5:319-335.
96. Yacob, M. and Swaroop, S. 1944. Degree of accuracy realized in malaria forecasts in the Punjab for the years 1923-1942. IMG; 79:282-289.
97. Yacob, M. 1945. A note on the spread of cholera infection through aerated drinks. IMG; 80:634-636.
98. Yacob, M. and Chaudhri, J.R. 1945. A note on the presence of \'O\' agglutinins in the blood of Cholera patients. IMG; 80:291-293.
99. Yacob, M. and Swaroop, S. 1945. Investigation of long-term periodicity in incidence of epidemic malaria in the Punjab. JMII; 6:39-51.
100. Yacob, M. and Swaroop, S. 1946. The present state of health in the Punjab. JIMA; 16:47-53.
101. Yacob, M. and Swaroop, S. 1947. Malaria and spleen rates in Punjab. IJM; 1:469-490.
102. Yacob, M. and Swaroop, S. 1947. Preliminary forecasts of the incidence of malaria in the Punjab. IJM; 1:491-502.
103. Young, T.C.M. and Majid, S.A. 1929-30. Malaria in Sind especially in view of Lloyd Barrage scheme. RMSI; 1:34l-407.
104. Yusuf, Mohammad. 1924. Local Tetanus. IMG; 59: p.588.
105. Yusuf, M. 1929. Tabes dorsalis in an Indian. IMG; 64:448-449.
106. Zaidi, S.H. 1946. The action of nicotinic acid on the heart of Rana Tigrins. IMG; 81: 281-284.
107. Zaidi, S.H. 1947. Some observations regarding the toxicity of Thiamin chloride and nicotinic acid. IMG; 82:181-182.
108. Zaidi, S. 1947. Brain waves. JIMA; 17:11-16.